Is an aircraft booking system, for Private pilots, Flying groups, clubs and Schools.Alex, from afors.com decided to write lets aviate, as an alternative to Goboko, since theprevious owner of Goboko had advised he was shuttting the service in May 2019. Citing the new General Data Protection Regulations as an excuse.
After discussing aquiring Goboko with the owner, it became clear, the financial expectations could not be met. Ownership has now passed to a commercial web company.
This new application is now set to launch on 1 April 2019
Here are the features that lets aviate will offer, some of which are unique to lets aviate.
- built using a mobile first strategy (Google AMP)
- Available off line, for poor or non existent intenet connections.
- Security Built in
- Comprehensive Permission and system settings
- Group creation
- Flying School creation.
- Add people (pilots, instructors, students and non pilots)
- Add assets ( aircraft, or anything else)
- Add images (of assets, people and locations)
- log book records
- Student records
- Asset records ( including maintenance of aircraft)
- Group reminders
- Maintenance reminders
- Group start and end times are flexible, including sunset and sunrise times
- Notam checks for the local area
- Weather taffs
- Question and Answers (for students and interested pilots)
- Airfield database
- Lots more will be added, as it will be actively developed
Im the site header